AT&T Update: April Security Patch

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Are you saying battery life has been aweful since the Oreo update?? Or saying aweful since this April update?

Personally I haven’t noticed any significant change in battery performance before or after Oreo. Decent life able to get me from morning to next morning often... but not spectacular battery.

Ugh... Was hoping it was something to improve battery life. It is awful since the update.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you saying battery life has been aweful since the Oreo update?? Or saying aweful since this April update?

Personally I haven’t noticed any significant change in battery performance before or after Oreo. Decent life able to get me from morning to next morning often... but not spectacular battery.

I agree with you Don - mine's been fine! I have no complaints since the Oreo update - but then my wife always said I'm too easy going!

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I got the latest update yesterday, on Sprint, and my battery life was horrible, but today it seems pretty good, better than yesterday, I was at 59 percent at the same time today I'm at 80.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Got the update notification a few minutes ago but I'm at work. I'll update it when I get home. Hoping for better battery life but I won't hold my breath...it's AT&T. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777