Battery Problems

TreyElektron

Jan 3, 2019
Visit site
I've had my S7 for a little over 2 years now and know it's getting old. That said, I had my battery replaced about 3 months ago to see if I could get the phone to last me a little longer.

A few weeks ago, I noticed some really bad drops in my battery charge. It would drop about 40-50% after heavy use. After several days of this, I decided to take it back to the store that replaced it and they said the battery had swollen and replaced it for free.

A day or two after this, the problems started happening again, so I made sure all apps were up to date and cleared the cache. This did not help, so I factory reset the phone.

Everything seemed good until yesterday when the same thing started happening again. The phone will get below 50% and then lose all charge and shut down.

Any ideas on what could be wrong? I'm beginning to think it might be hardware related and something is causing my batteries to fail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to just make it a few more months with this phone until the S10 comes out.

TreyElektron

Jan 3, 2019
Visit site
Was the battery original? And it should be under warranty right?

The replacement? I'm not sure and am beginning to wonder if it was or not now. I do believe it is under warranty, but I don't know if they're just giving me bad batteries or something else is wrong with my phone, because this is the second time I've had it replaced.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh