BB to DINC2

Jennifer555

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the original Storm and I'm blown away by the Incredible2! The speed, the apps, overall functionality, love it. Unfortunately my kids love it too, between Angry Birds and Monkey Preschool I barely use it when they are home!

DeliriousGA

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Storm1 then Storm2 then D2G and now DI2. DI2 is the best phone I ever owned.
Ditto! The hardware is just not there yet on the BB. I do miss some of the functions from the BB that I can't find on the Droid, but it gives me a few apps I may be able to write for the Droid. The app selection for the Droid is far better than the BB.

Zelmo88#AC

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Had a Storm 1 since they first came out. Finally found a leaked OS that seemed to work pretty well. But after 2 1/2 years I was ready for something new. Upgraded to a Dinc2 and really like it. Much faster and more reliable than my old Storm.....no dropped calls and no random reboots!!! The only negative would be it's a little harder to sync with Outlook, but think I have that finally figured out. Can't figure out why HTC hasn't tweaked their HTC Sync to sync Outlook tasks and notes. Otherwise, I really like the Dinc2!!!

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have difficulty syncing my work email which is also pop3 web based. I think its my error but im not exactly sure what im doing wrong.

Sent from my Dinc2 using Tapatalk