20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Try it for yourself. It's another messenger service. It's reliable and proven

Posted via Android Central App

Snazy

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Pros and cons to use BBM on Android please!

Posted via Android Central App using my awesome S4!

The current version of BBM is to me the best IM out there. real time, read reports, great sharing functionality, reliable and IMO much better than things like Whatsapp.

Don't need to give personal details to add people so similar to Kik in that regard.

Just a very nice to use, pleasing to the eye and capable IM. Not for everyone I'm sure but to me at least.

And to anyone who has past experience of BBM on anything but BB 10.1 , forget it, you haven't used BBM in that case lol.

Oh and then there are BBM Channels too...

Posted via Android Central App

ench18

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
From a former BlackBerry user - Nothing beats BBM. Like 20blks said... "try it for yourself" Then you can start comparing. ;)

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get bbm working yet on android? Mine is stuck at setting up.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy ? S4 via Tapatalk 4

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Link was posted of the apk and then it was deleted. I was able to grab it first.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy ? S4 via Tapatalk 4

leanneleg

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I've got it up and running, pin assigned, but have only been able to add 1 contact even though 4 or 5 people have added me... Servers are probably going crazy with all the ios people using the new zealand work around for iphone.

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
People.....read the forums......... those BBM you are using are no good...... the official version has not been released yet........ they have postponed the releasing of it......... you are all using fakes BBM............that sooner or later will be deactivated

ench18

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I'd delete that leaked version you have friend. The leaked versions of bbm are the one's that are causing the worldwide roll out.