Berry Weather like App

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
One thing I mess from BB is Berry Weather. Mostly because you could easily track several locations and switch views from Daily to hourly etc. It is a great Weather App. I haven't seen anything like it on Android. If Sense Weather app had an hourly view, I would be fine, but it only does daily. I really liked having my current location set to hourly and other locations for Work and Home (NY & NJ) set to daily.

Anyone know of a good weather app that has Hourly views?

Mycopsycho

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I agree. The closest I've come is The Weather Channel. Not quite the same though, but you get hourlies, alerts, and more. Just in a different format.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G via Tapatalk.

Reactions: The_Engine

Cranky

Professional
May 27, 2011
Visit site
I too miss Berry Weather. Check out the weather app on Mobihand. It's called: Weather, Quakes, Barometer, Clocks, Alerts.

The only thing that it doesn't have is radar, but the developer told me that they're working on it as a free upgrade.

exmeaguy

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Download the Dish Network weather app. It's the old, and better, weather channel app. It has everything Berryweather has, except it's free.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I too miss Berry Weather. Check out the weather app on Mobihand. It's called: Weather, Quakes, Barometer, Clocks, Alerts.

The only thing that it doesn't have is radar, but the developer told me that they're working on it as a free upgrade.

This is by far my favorite weather app. The UI is great and it gives more detailed information than other weather apps, plus it allows monitoring multiple locations and it includes a bunch of nice widgets.

MyWeather is a great free app that allows monitoring multiple locations.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
One thing I mess from BB is Berry Weather. Mostly because you could easily track several locations and switch views from Daily to hourly etc. It is a great Weather App. I haven't seen anything like it on Android. If Sense Weather app had an hourly view, I would be fine, but it only does daily. I really liked having my current location set to hourly and other locations for Work and Home (NY & NJ) set to daily.

Anyone know of a good weather app that has Hourly views?

Looking at your info it showing your ROM features Sense 3.0.. If so, there is hourly.

snap20110705_211952.png

I do agree though, berryweather is one of the best weather apps out there. I use 2 different weather apps (not including sense) to get all the features I need/want.. I am a weather freak though.

dictoresno

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
yea i want one that allows it to update to my current location or follows me as im driving. i have berryweather installed on my blackberry and will definitely want something like it for my Atrix, im currently using "Sense Analog Clock" from the market. does anyone know if it updates to your current location as you travel?

element526

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I use Weatherbug Elite and it does have a "follow me" weather location. You can set the updates to I believe half hour intervals. The UI is not as nice as Berryweather's but I find it equally as functional.

dictoresno

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
if the Sense Analog Clock just had a "follow" option, that would be my choice. the standard accuweather widget does this. any other apps have it??

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
How about Bellshare creates their own BeWeather app for android? Well, they did! Check out the beta:

www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeWeather for Android

It works great. All of the iconsets carried over from BB (Thanks to BlastTyrant & Songbird!!) I just wonder how much it will cost coming out of beta. They should give us a "previous user" discount.

Couple of problems. The radar force closes about 90% of the time if you try to move around. Last update said it fixed it but it didn't. Unlike Berry Weather there is no weather forecast narrative without going to the browser, at least i can't find it. Otherwise it looks great and functions well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky