Best Anti-Virus Software for Android

What Anti-virus do You Use.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ro Klei

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi, have just posted elsewhere on this subject...
Dr.Web light works for me... Did a general search on the net about this when first moving to android and it was claimed that some of the popular ones, ie:- pc ones, avast, lookout, avg..etc..weren't that effective for droid seeing as they are primarily used for windows pc's and converted somehow... I don't know, I don't know much about anything really but somewhere Dr. Web light and Zoner were recommended for android devices...don't use Zoner anymore, as it said something was clean and yet Dr.Web light went nuts...

Posted via Android Central App

Moriah813

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I've been trying malware bytes for a few weeks and am liking it so far. Does anyone else have feed back on it? I love their pc product.

Malware Bytes has always been my go to for years for detection & removal. I had someone piggy backing my network connection and a trojan. I kept scanning with Avast, Kapersky, AVG, Norton, etc. with no results until I ran Malwear Bytes. It's not so good for real time detection, but it will remove or quarentine a threat before irreversible damage.
Evem when I was stuck with the dreaded blue screen, I was able to use Malware Bytes in safe mode to save my system. I can't say enough positive things about it, I love its dependability.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roxxygen

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I've got clean master and avast on my LG G2, but avast seems to be draining my battery, i dont know so much about clean master, I just press buttons (new Android user) so I'm wondering if there is a anti virus and optimizer all in one that does what it needs to do automatically? And doesn't kill my battery?

Andy Morcus

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Malware bytes is a great malware program, but not alone, add avast or clean master to your tablet, right now I have both avast and clean master, but I want to just use one, I'm leaning towards clean master, avast uses to many resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali