Best Buy (in store) still offering 3 months free of Netflix!!

smeghead4269

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Incidentally, when you DO see them in the store, where do they display them? The stores around here don't even appear to have ever had a display of them.

When I got mine, they were keeping it behind the counter in the home theater section. I'm guessing they didn't bother setting up a display since they sold so quickly. I overheard one of the employees saying their system showed 19 in stock even though the actual number was 0 because they sold them faster than the system could update.

MissyHaney

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
When I got mine, they were keeping it behind the counter in the home theater section. I'm guessing they didn't bother setting up a display since they sold so quickly. I overheard one of the employees saying their system showed 19 in stock even though the actual number was 0 because they sold them faster than the system could update.

got one today at Best Buy and it still came with the code for 3 months of Netflix. I entered the code into my Netflix account and it worked. By the way, I think it's silly that Netflix doesn't allow you to enter the code via their Android app. I had to use a computer to do it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan