Best Home Replacement App for You

TheReclinerJockey

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I use dxTop with the Gumbo BARE rom. It removes sense and makes everything very snappy. I haven't noticed any lag w/dxTop and the fc's are few and far between. I don't think I could go back to the bloated 7 screens w/ sense on my Hero heh. I had a very hard time just trying to figure out what to do w/ the fourth and now they've added a fifth screen in the middle.
It's amazing.

fludkilla

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I am using helix launcher. Works like a charm. one force close this week. The shortcuts on the bottom are awesome and you can make up to 7 screens filled with whatever you want.

gwwjpd

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Sweeter Home 2

Just thought I'd chime in.

I've been using Sweeter Home 2 since before I rooted, and still love it. The customization is pretty much unlimited. There are 5 screens in a plus sign (left, right, center, top and bottom screens).

Springboards (springboards are like a toggle button) turn on and off anything you assign to that springboard on that screen.

Here is a link if anyone is interested.

SweeterHome - Start - sweeterhome.com

Last edited:

JuniorWWT

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Just started using Sweeter Home 2 a couple of days ago and it is unbelievable. I bounced around with native Sense, Launcher Pro, and ADW. Couldnt really decide but was just about to settle on Launcher Pro and then came Sweeter Home 2. Nothing compares. Put a blank spring board on top of any picture to launch widgets and scrollbars and more springboards that launch more widgets and whatever. Sweeter Home is my crack.
Evo with Sweeter Home 2!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zalauf