Best ICS / Blur Rom?

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
It is time to root my wife's phone. She wants ics and blur. Any reccomendations on a nice stock/rooted ics leak?

What is the most stable? I am JUST starting to look into rooting the bionic and would love any opinions.

Thanks. :)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Stock 232 is the best route to go, IMO.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks she is digging 232. Whats going to happen when an an OTA update comes around from Verizon? Do I ignore it? I am on safestrap recovery and added Voodoo Rootkeeper to her phone.

She is on rooted 232 stock right now and I am not 100000% sure that I dont need to do anything else or that I have done too much.

Thoughts?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks she is digging 232. Whats going to happen when an an OTA update comes around from Verizon? Do I ignore it? I am on safestrap recovery and added Voodoo Rootkeeper to her phone.

She is on rooted 232 stock right now and I am not 100000% sure that I dont need to do anything else or that I have done too much.

Thoughts?

You shouldn't get the notice. If you do, ignore. When it finally comes out, flash her phone back to 905 and take the official ICS update from there. IMO, don't try save any app data and just wipe with the 905 flash.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
You shouldn't get the notice. If you do, ignore. When it finally comes out, flash her phone back to 905 and take the official ICS update from there. IMO, don't try save any app data and just wipe with the 905 flash.

Thanks. So we shouldnt get a notification? Thats my only worry is if she gets it and I am not around. I can decide the next course of action once a new ruu is issued.

Is it safestrap that prevents the notice? Should I get rid of VooDoo RootKeeper or is it helpful at all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej