Best ICS for EVO 4G

Illusions

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like the phone may not have been wiped properly before putting the old rom on it. Too many problems listed. You have nothing to lose by starting over with a newer Rom (will give you more features and functions). But make sure when going from sense based to asop based that you wipe everything or you are asking for problems.

Asop - cm7 Goo.im Downloads - Browsing nightly
Sense - mikG [ROM] - [MikRoms] - [3/9/2012] - MikG v3.11 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0 - xda-developers

Good luck.

wanabee

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
MazWoz Beta6 ICS is flawless for me. Excellent battery life with the Mason SBC kernel. Runs smooth, no lag. Can't go wrong with this ICS rom but Kangorade is more feature rich is they can sort out the browser issue.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
The woman said she wanted stock, so let's give her stock GingerBread, all right? Maybe running the RUU won't give her the issues she originally had from the start. And also, Sprint won't repair or replace rooted phones, so yeah.... check out the RUU for your phone. I'm too tired to look for a direct link but you should be able to find one by typing "SuperSonic RUU" into your search bar. The file is about 300+ MB and is an .exe (meaning just double click and follow the instructions on screen.) Keep me updated. :)

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Matthew Townsend

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
OK so I am slow to get into this...

Is there anywhere a step by step...

#1 get xyz from site www.thisone.com
#2 get also
#3 save these in a folder and name it ics

etc?

I have not rooted any device before, I dont count messing with windows versions on a pc... lol

So I have an EVO not yet with ICS I would like any and all bloatware off and ICS... but when I read the above posts most assume we all know or have done this before. Some of us are good ONCE we learn how but untill then it confuses us if not step by step and with meanings of some of the instructions.

Thanks to anyone who bothers to respond.

Matthew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanostu7