Best portable stand for reading Tab S2 while lying down in bed?

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Because of physical limitations, I usually use my GalaxyTab S2 9.7 while lying down in bed. I've been propping it up with 2 pillows on my stomach/chest to get it high enough to read while flat on my back with a couple of pillows under my head but it often will tip over etc.
Does anyone know of a fairly inexpensive, portable (NOT floor stand type) Android tablet holder/stand that would work well for this situation? :confused:

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what your budget is but here's a Amazon search result for you. Some seem relatively inexpensive to me. I never thought about getting one myself, but I might now. Thanks for your query!

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what your budget is but here's a Amazon search result for you. Some seem relatively inexpensive to me. I never thought about getting one myself, but I might now. Thanks for your query!

Thanks for your input, nahoku. I had looked at many of those on Amazon earlier but was hoping someone with hands-on experience could recommend one. I just spent a couple hours reading tons of reviews on Amazon, etc. and decided to order the "Prop 'n Go Slim iPad Pillow with Adjustable Angle Control" (it is for Android tablets also) that seems to be what I'm looking for.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your input, nahoku. I had looked at many of those on Amazon earlier but was hoping someone with hands-on experience could recommend one. I just spent a couple hours reading tons of reviews on Amazon, etc. and decided to order the "Prop 'n Go Slim iPad Pillow with Adjustable Angle Control" (it is for Android tablets also) that seems to be what I'm looking for.
I have a pillow-type laptop rest that pretty much does what you're looking at, but for laptops... I used to use it with my Thinkpad X61s which is a relatively small 12" laptop. The problem I've found with it is it makes my body too warm after extended use. It's not just the material that makes it warm, but the weight of the laptop pushing down that amplifies the effect. The weight and warmth is uncomfortable for me so I don't use it anymore. Then again, I don't use my laptop that much anymore either since I have my Note 10.1 2014 tablet.

I thought you were looking for something along the lines of a hand's free solution, like THIS. It's double the price of what you're looking at though. LOL!... I ended up buying one for myself last night on Amazon after reading a ton of reviews on all kinds of stands.

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks nahoku and LowIQ, but those are both a little more cumbersome and involved than what I wanted so I opted for the smaller Pro 'n Go Slim pillow type.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia73116