Best ringtone ever!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
A large portion of Zedge. I have a ton of tones I downloaded from them, including just about every carrier that ever had a distinctive ringtone (so my AT&T Note 3 can ring with a 2003 TMobile ringtone or an old Nokia or BB tone). ATM I'm just using an old-fashioned F-style Bell ringer tone. I've used portions of Zarathustra (the "2001 - A Space Odyssey" theme), a Tri-Corder opening, the Star Trek computer "working...". I have special tones for my wife's cellpone, my home phone, my brother, my daughter. Zedge has so many that the problem is choosing one. (I even use AOL's "you have mail" for my email notification.)

jessphoto16

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Yes picking one is the hardest although Im still trying to figure out how to use the custom tones for messages and notifications. Ill have to try that site and see what else I can find.

riceastwood

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
A large portion of Zedge. I have a ton of tones I downloaded from them, including just about every carrier that ever had a distinctive ringtone (so my AT&T Note 3 can ring with a 2003 TMobile ringtone or an old Nokia or BB tone). ATM I'm just using an old-fashioned F-style Bell ringer tone. I've used portions of Zarathustra (the "2001 - A Space Odyssey" theme), a Tri-Corder opening, the Star Trek computer "working...". I have special tones for my wife's cellpone, my home phone, my brother, my daughter. Zedge has so many that the problem is choosing one. (I even use AOL's "you have mail" for my email notification.)

You got the ring tones to work on the watch? If so do tell.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, please tell! I would love to change the ring tones on the watch!

Galaxy Note 4
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
Galaxy Tab 2
Galaxy Gear S/ Gear 1 Tizen
Galaxy Circle

jessphoto16

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I couldnt find the folder though for the messgages only for the ring tone. If you find out which one let me know. To bad we cant have the vibrate and ringtone at the same time though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord