Best way to hook Note 3 up to external keyboard and mouse?

komobu

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi;

I am looking for the best way to hook up my Note 3 to my computer / external monitor. I would like to manage files with my pc keyboard and pc mouse. What is the best way to accomplish this? I was looking at a video of the Samsung Smart Dock, but I think I saw with the update that the video might have went away.

With my pc at work I have a dell lattitude plugged in to a replicator with a dual monitor out. It would be nice to now attach the monitor and keyboard and mouse to a kvm switch where I could have a smart doc or similar device on my work station. Then I could hit the kvm switch and send either the laptop or the note 3 to the external monitor and have the keyboard and mouse work with what ever is selected.

If you have any experience with this type of set up, I would appreciate any feedback

Thanks Again

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Well before you go buying any hardware, try SideSync. It's very easy to use your computer mouse and keyboard with that app.

And you can set your laptop display to extended and drag the phone display onto your external monitor if you like.