Beta still open?

wsrobert

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm on t-mobile in the US and am very curious about picking up the Note 10. But want to be able to immediately grab the beta if I do.

What I can't quite seem to get a straight answer for is:

1. Is it available to Note 10 users in the US on T-Mobile?
2. Will I be able to immediately opt-in/download?

Thanks for any help.

wsrobert

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Thats what I'm trying to find out. I do not have any interest in the Note 10 unless its got Android 10. So want to be sure before I pick one up.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it will be possible as it is just around the corner for official release, several rumours says before Xmas

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Sorry didn't see the T-Mobile part before I replied but I would ring them, as far as I know they released their version of the Note 10 plus 5G with Android 10 out of the box on the 6th December

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Thats what I'm trying to find out. I do not have any interest in the Note 10 unless its got Android 10. So want to be sure before I pick one up.
The beta is only available for unlocked model in the US and that's full. They are no longer enrolling new devices.

If you are buying the carrier models, those were not included in the beta program to begin with.

Either way any model you buy now, you will have to wait for the stable build which probably is only few weeks away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan