Beta Testers needed

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking for a few good men (and women) to beta test for me. The last couple releases have been utter disasters for me. While stuff works for me, I send it out and it doesn't for others.

So I need 2-3 good testers.

Requirements:

Must be proficient with adb. Example: "Please adb push this file to your sd card"
"please send me a logcat"

If you can do that, you are perfect.

Must be proficient and not scared of using Odin and/or Heimdall.

Must be somehwhat regularly available.

Please post here if interested.

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Im ok for nonvoodoo, if you are ok with a morning/night (eastern US time) availability. I am long past the point of being afraid to torch a rom (as long as i can get to a safe backup in a reasonable amount of time) and know adb/android fairly well.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I made a quick tutorial on how to quick adb ill link you guys and as far as log cat theres an app for that
I can do voodoo only used odin but willing to learn other stuff

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Dang I would like to but don't know if I know enuf to help so if you get to the point you need a dummy then I'm your man lol.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry Adrynalyne, I'm useless. I've tried following the ADB tutorial before, but for some reason just cannot get it to work. I need to do a one-on-one tutorial with DXC at some point. I can do everything except the ADB.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry Adrynalyne, I'm useless. I've tried following the ADB tutorial before, but for some reason just cannot get it to work. I need to do a one-on-one tutorial with DXC at some point. I can do everything except the ADB.

land shark post in that thread what the problem is maybe i can help you out, i dont want to hijack this thread though

cpark_12

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'll do some voodoo tests...i can handle odin, and I can learn adb. The only thing I've done adb so far is the long root method

Sent from my Froyo'd Fascinate via Tapatalk

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Sign me up. I run voodoo regularly and have a few spare Fascinates at my disposal as well. adb/Odin... piece of cake.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Im afraid of no command prompts, Im fine with both voodoo and non, not scared of odin, but I have no idea what Heimdall is, willing to learn though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CsPerry