Beta testers

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
hey guys working on a project for the nexus s 4g. i just need a few volunteers willing to test, been running it for a few days and everything checks out so i am moving onto private beta :D

anyways all i want to be know about it publicly is that if it works out just right you should expect 1.5x-2x the battery life depending on your usage..

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I moved this over to the root/ROMs/Hack section making an assumption you're talking about a ROM or a kernel (given the battery life comment). We all know what happens when you assume so if I'm wrong and this doesn't require a custom recovery, let me know and i can toss it back into the gen-pop :)

Looking forward to seeing it!!

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
ok well certainly more then i was expecting but im glad for teh turnout :D anyways everyone that posted above me consider yourself accepted :p, yes it requires root and cwm, no its not a kernel or rom ;) but i didnt post it in root subforum because i want more testing before i release it

ill pm everyone the details in a bit

Last edited:

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I am appalled that I wasn't given private consultation on this matter :(

Ok all kidding aside I think I know what this is and if I'm not too late to the party count me in ;)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thola051ll