BGR Article, T-Mobile customers: Don't buy a Galaxy Note 8

weknsmith

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure this has been talked about in other threads, but I would hate to see someone miss the detail that the Note 8 will not support the 600 MHz band on T-Mobile.

Support for this band has to be a must have for any T-Mobile user that is considering a new device.

T-Mobile customers: Don’t buy a Galaxy Note 8 – BGR

Of course unless you are going to use Jump On Demand, and then switch the Note 8 out for another device that supports 600 MHz fairly soon.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I could care less about this. I haven't had any issues the past view years with my phones on tmobile, and lack of 600mhz support for the beloved Note 8 means nothing to me. I'm sure some people may be unhappy with it though

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure this has been talked about in other threads, but I would hate to see someone miss the detail that the Note 8 will not support the 600 MHz band on T-Mobile.

Support for this band has to be a must have for any T-Mobile user that is considering a new device.

T-Mobile customers: Don’t buy a Galaxy Note 8 – BGR

Of course unless you are going to use Jump On Demand, and then switch the Note 8 out for another device that supports 600 MHz fairly soon.

Check out this.

https://www.qualcomm.com/news/onq/2...pack-help-make-600-mhz-mobile-devices-reality

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
There won't be any new devices support 600,hz anytime soon. The V30 and iphone 8 wont support it when they are released. So unless you are going to wait for the Galaxy S9....might as well buy what you want now.........

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Boy Genius loves Apple, and they love to stir the Android pot. If I based my decision making on what the internet said, I'd never buy anything lol.

600Mhz isn't going to make much of a difference for most of us for another year or so. Tmo is still rolling band 12 out in a lot of areas, and that's what you should make sure your phone has today because you will notice that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte