Black Friday deal: PIxelbook $699 vs buying used on Craigslist

jabaa

Oct 25, 2018
Visit site
I see the PB is on sale in the Google Store for $699 starting today. I also have been hunting for used ones locally on Craigslist. The latter seems fraught with danger, but could save me a couple hundred. I see one locally for $650 including sleeve and pen. But I'm leaning new just to know for sure what I'm getting. Opinions?

Btw I'm coming from a 2014 Toshiba Chromebook 2 and is slow. Can't wait to have something nicer!

Velenoso

Nov 11, 2018
Visit site
I alway try to buy preloved with near everything I buy, let someone else pay for the packaging. Many people buy items that they can't really afford or realise they don't really like it or it wasn't what they expected, I call them people a god send even though I'm a nonbeliever.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
With $300 off, I'm a buyer from the Google store. I've been looking for a replacement for my older HP chromebook since earlier this year. This looks like a sweet time to grab one from Google.

WillysJeepMan

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a fan of used electronics (unless it is a blow-out clearance price on a discontinued item). I usually am able to get the device I want NEW at or below what it sells for USED.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CsPerry