BlackBerry Keyone Google Drive Backup to new Pixel 7

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I purchased a new Pixel 7 to replace my Blackberry Keyone.

The BB Keyone is backed up on Google drive.

I would like to transfer when I set up the new phone the Blackberry HUB (Inbox, Calendar, Contacts, etc) and my accounts to the Pixel 7.

Can I do that when I load the Pixel 7 with the Google Drive Backup of the Keyone.

Otherwise I will have to load it from Play Store and reinstall it adding all my accounts.

Ideas Comments

Zain Shahid

Mar 13, 2023
Visit site
Yes, you should be able to transfer your Blackberry HUB data (Inbox, Calendar, Contacts, etc) and your accounts to your new Pixel 7 using the Google Drive backup of your Keyone.

When you set up your Pixel 7, you will be prompted to restore from a backup. At that point, you can choose the Google Drive backup of your Keyone and the Pixel 7 will restore the data and settings from that backup. This should include the Blackberry HUB app and your accounts.

However, if for any reason the Blackberry HUB app is not included in the backup, you can still download it from the Google Play Store and sign in with your accounts. Your data and settings should be synced to the app from the cloud.

Overall, using the Google Drive backup of your Keyone should make the transfer process smoother and quicker, but it's always a good idea to have a backup plan in case anything goes wrong.