Replacing my loved BlackBerry KeyOne with Google Pixel 7

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have done it. Getting rid of my BB KeyOne.

I love the BB HUB it syncs all your account emails and messages in the HUB Inbox and provides notifications.

GMail will not do that.

On the Pixel 7 what is the best way to this?

What new app's will do this? Does Google have an App that does this.

I do not want to use Gmail as my BB HUB replacement.

I also want to sync the Pixel 7 with my iCloud account for calendar and email and contacts.

How do I do this????

Comments, Ideas appreciated.

Thanks

jelp2

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I ended up using typeapp coming from bb hub. I have found zero apps that will add social media apps like HUB did. HUB does work if you pay for the subscription.

johnts

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
You can get the BB apps in the Play Store. The Hub is there. I used it on my LG G7. If you want ad free it is .99 a month subscription.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Remrose

Jul 2, 2021
Visit site
I have been using the BB hub/suite of apps on my Pixel 6Pro and now 7Pro without issue. Apps are updated as needed by BB (latest was last week). Worth the small monthly charge. p.s. beside hub, you get calendar,mail,notes, task.

Remrose

Jul 2, 2021
Visit site
Furthermore I use AOD Notify to replace the BB led. HINT: The BB mail app will only trigger 1 colour, so if you want colours for each type of account in your hub, set up the individual apps on your phone, eg outlook, Gmail, text, Facebook, etc. and assign a colour to each of those instead of the BB mail/hub. you still only use the BB hub as your main repository but get individual colour notifications. If all these apps bug you, simply hide them (not inactivate or delete). Colours will continue but you will not see individual apps in your app tray. I use right side full length colour bar, so in my wallet case, I can see colours flashing even when closed.

farocco

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site

I love the BB HUB it syncs all your account emails and messages in the HUB Inbox and provides notifications.

GMail will not do that.

I also want to sync the Pixel 7 with my iCloud account for calendar and email and contacts.

How do I do this????

Thanks

IN Mac system settings, go to internet accounts and add your google account.
You can select mail, contacts, calendar and notes to enable them.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hope you enjoy your Pixel 7! I remember loving my BlackBerry devices and how hard it was to leave for Android!

BlackBerry Hub is still available in the Play Store. I do agree that while convenient, Gmail isn't as smooth-sailing as BB Hub was in showcasing all email notifications.

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

GMail will not do that.

How do I do this????

Thanks
I.was in the same boat as you a few years ago

Install BB inbox on your pixel. It does what BB hub used to do. Everything works and I love it and been using it for a few years now

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I.was in the same boat as you a few years ago

Install BB inbox on your pixel. It does what BB hub used to do. Everything works and I love it and been using it for a few years now

Good recommendation! Thank you for sharing!

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if I'm in the minority or not -- I suspect that among BB users I am -- but my brain just can't handle everything being in the same inbox. It became impossible to quickly differentiate important stuff from unimportant stuff. I always ended up just going to the folder for the source I wanted to check anyway.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I'm in the minority or not -- I suspect that among BB users I am -- but my brain just can't handle everything being in the same inbox. It became impossible to quickly differentiate important stuff from unimportant stuff. I always ended up just going to the folder for the source I wanted to check anyway.

I find that I often did that too. I was always afraid I'd miss something.

PGrey

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
You can do this in Outlook, at least on a PC (never tried it on a phone, seems like a lot of data, but I sometimes get a lot of daily stuff, subs and such), using aliases.
I would assume the functionality is the same on Android, they do have a relatively close feature-parity set.
Edit: yep, simple-simple (and surprisingly easy to find in the support site): https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...my-inbox-afe3ddaa-b08a-4376-942e-d1cac95ed21e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174