Bluetooth connectivity issues?

swampbaby

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I have a pair of Samsung earbuds that I use with my Pixel 3. I've noticed that there seems to be a connectivity issue where occasionally I will hit the pause button on the headphones and rather than pausing the music the phone will just unpair with the headset all together. Resulting in me having to go into settings and reestablishing the Bluetooth connection with the phone. This isn't ideal because I cant keep taking my phone out while at work. I've had this issue since Android 9 and it's still present here in Android 10. I have included a link to the headphones that I am referring to.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ne-level-u%2FEO-BG920BFEGIN%2F&token=4k3KcOlc

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
One bud connects to the phone, the other bud connects to the first bud. If the phone and "active" bud (the one that connects to the phone) are on opposite sides of your body, you're past the range of Class 3 Bluetooth (the body absorbs more signal than 10 meters of air). Try putting the phone in a pocket on the other side.

swampbaby

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
One bud connects to the phone, the other bud connects to the first bud. If the phone and "active" bud (the one that connects to the phone) are on opposite sides of your body, you're past the range of Class 3 Bluetooth (the body absorbs more signal than 10 meters of air). Try putting the phone in a pocket on the other side.

The kicker is that I always have my phone in my back pocket when this happens.

mrpackerguy

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
One solution that worked for me having blue tooth problems was to enable developer options and go to the previous version of Bluetooth

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Google has always struggled with Bluetooth...in some ways I found the earlier versions substantially better than the most recent...... like mentioned above about rolling back a version.

Google doesn't do Bluetooth well..... but they make a kick-*** assistant lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332