Bluetooth KB works on evo but not nook

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
i know this is fairly new and still have bugs to be worked out but im kinda bored with nothing to do at work so id like to hear some opinions to get me thinking to kill time. so my apple bluetooth keyboard connects to both my nook & Evo (both running the latest CM7 respectfully) and on both it connects & Pairs as a HID(human interface device) Device when i use my KB on my evo it works perfectly now when i use it on my nook its a no go despite the fact that it connects and pairs perfectly. just when i hit a key it doesnt go on my nook. any thoughts? thanks

ctenc001

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Stock nook does not have bluetooth. There has been a proof of concept on getting the deactivated bluetooth chip in the nook working, but nothing has been released or incorporated into public releases yet. So as of right now, you can not use a bluetooth keyboard, however hopefully in the near future that will change but no guarantes.

Kazy

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Stock nook does not have bluetooth. There has been a proof of concept on getting the deactivated bluetooth chip in the nook working, but nothing has been released or incorporated into public releases yet. So as of right now, you can not use a bluetooth keyboard, however hopefully in the near future that will change but no guarantes.

Please at least read the current list of topics before making a claim like this. Bluetooth has been public for a couple of days now.

As for the OP, are you in range of the nook? The bt range is quite small. Try getting the keyboard closer.

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Please at least read the current list of topics before making a claim like this. Bluetooth has been public for a couple of days now.

As for the OP, are you in range of the nook? The bt range is quite small. Try getting the keyboard closer.

lol its actually funning because ive gone from a few inches away to having the keyboard right on the nook screen:-! ha-ha. see my guess was that maybe the keyboard is probably requesting more power then the nook can give. Thats just my 2 cent but i only know the basics of how Bluetooth works.