stop bluetooth from auto-connecting

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Is there a setting on the s23u to stop bluetooth from auto connecting. For example: I use echo frames to listen to audiobooks and for alexa. I usually have to disable the bluetooth for one in the settings when using the other. However, if I go out of bluetooth range, and return, the disable device will connect and start playing while the device I am currently listening to will stop playing. The same thing happens if charging one while playing the other. As soon as I unplug the device from the charging cable, it connects to bluetooth and stops the one I am currently listening to. This is starting to get frustrating.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reactions: jtfwTX

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Is there a setting on the s23u to stop bluetooth from auto connecting. For example: I use echo frames to listen to audiobooks and for alexa. I usually have to disable the bluetooth for one in the settings when using the other. However, if I go out of bluetooth range, and return, the disable device will connect and start playing while the device I am currently listening to will stop playing. The same thing happens if charging one while playing the other. As soon as I unplug the device from the charging cable, it connects to bluetooth and stops the one I am currently listening to. This is starting to get frustrating.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Agree with you completely. Happens to me also . Would love a solution!

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I have that happen too! I'll have my Jabra ear buds in and then have to move my truck and my buds disconnect and it connects to the truck, even if I have the truck playing a different source.