Bonjour from the cheese and wine cellar of the world

djikb691

Aug 21, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I've been following the news and the forums here for a while but never actually posted anything or replied to any messages, I was just curious to see who had similar tastes, concerns, issues as mine.

I'm in my late 20s and come from France as you can probably tell from the title of this thread. I've been happily married for a few years and recently became a daddy.

I've been on Android for 9+ years now, my first device being the Nexus One. I've owned the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Galaxy S4 (for work), S6, S7, S9+ and now the S10+. I've stuck with Samsung mainly for their display, camera and additional features that can't necessarily be found in stock Android. I used to love rooting my phones and tweaking them but I've aged and because of work and other priorities in life I don't have as much time to do so anymore and I feel like Android has matures anyway and I don't need to do that as much.

Anyway, that's me. I'll probably stick around a little longer and maybe even post messages myself, mostly in the s10 section of the forum.

Looking forward to exchanging with you all! :)

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I've been following the news and the forums here for a while but never actually posted anything or replied to any messages, I was just curious to see who had similar tastes, concerns, issues as mine.

I'm in my late 20s and come from France as you can probably tell from the title of this thread. I've been happily married for a few years and recently became a daddy.

I've been on Android for 9+ years now, my first device being the Nexus One. I've owned the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Galaxy S4 (for work), S6, S7, S9+ and now the S10+. I've stuck with Samsung mainly for their display, camera and additional features that can't necessarily be found in stock Android. I used to love rooting my phones and tweaking them but I've aged and because of work and other priorities in life I don't have as much time to do so anymore and I feel like Android has matures anyway and I don't need to do that as much.

Anyway, that's me. I'll probably stick around a little longer and maybe even post messages myself, mostly in the s10 section of the forum.

Welcome! Congrats also. My wife and I are expecting our first actually.

Loved your introduction by the way.

djikb691

Aug 21, 2019
Visit site
Welcome! Congrats also. My wife and I are expecting our first actually.

Loved your introduction by the way.

Thank you! And congratulations as well!

Piece of advice: get as much sleep as you can now, while you still can! :p

On a more serious note, it's life changing, I've loved every aspect of it since becoming a dad, it's life-changing and also so beautiful!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.

Hi all,

Are you from a region that produces wine, like Bordeaux?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Bonjour et bienvenu à Android Central! Vous êtes un père nouvel - félicitations! Amusez-vous bien ici - les forums du Samsung Galaxy S10 sont très actifs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej