Bonus Pack of Battery/Charger/micro SD Card not received?

A

AC Question

Bonus Pack of Battery/Charger/micro SD Card not received

Anybody else frustrated by LG's customer service and lack of response to trying to get a battery/charger/micro card bonus pack?

I purchased 2 LG V10s in Dec. Sent in all the paperwork and have never received the promised bonus pack. I have tried calling and emailing to no avail. This is the worst customer service response I can ever remember receiving for any product.

I've been told, "Yes, we have you in the system and you will receive your pack" - nothing after 2 months. I've been told to email a specific address for the bonus pack - no response after 3 attempts.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bonus Pack of Battery/Charger/micro SD Card not received

Have you reached them on social media?
I've seen other companies, like Samsung, responding quickly when someone complains, within reason, on their twitter or Facebook.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Bonus Pack of Battery/Charger/micro SD Card not received

Anybody else frustrated by LG's customer service and lack of response to trying to get a battery/charger/micro card bonus pack?

I purchased 2 LG V10s in Dec. Sent in all the paperwork and have never received the promised bonus pack. I have tried calling and emailing to no avail. This is the worst customer service response I can ever remember receiving for any product.

I've been told, "Yes, we have you in the system and you will receive your pack" - nothing after 2 months. I've been told to email a specific address for the bonus pack - no response after 3 attempts.

It took over 2 months to get mine so you just have to be patient because they are very slow.

Posted from my AT&T LG v10

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg