bored with samsung, need advice on what to do?

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Have a note 10 and I think it's too boxy and looks boring, I would like something a little more curvy lol yes I'm serious.

I was thinking trying out OnePlus for a change but I have alot invested in Sammy.

I have the gear S3 watch with NFC, Wireless Charger Duo, a few cases, galaxy buds and a few other stuff like the jabra 65t.

So I was wondering what would be the best move? Get a regular watch and just sell everything and get a Oneplus 7PRO or get a iphone 11 and regular watch?

I just use the watch for basic task, nothing special, and the wireless chargers are handy to have, I guess the point I'm saying is I don't use this stuff to it's full potential.

So what should I do? Sell everything or just hold out till the s11 since that will be more better looking IMO.

I really wanna keep a phone for years but I'm still switching phones too often, this year alone I had an s10e, note 9 and note 10.

I miss the s10e and would go back but it charges slower than the note 10 I think it's 10w wireless to 12 on the note 10.

Advice here? what do you think?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's 15 Watts (PD 2) vs. 25 Watts (PD 3).

But if you decide on your phones by what they look like, not by what they do, no one can tell you what to do, because no one knows how you feel about different looks. (It's like buying a Yugo because it's flashy ... and about the worst car ever sold in the US.)

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
It's 15 Watts (PD 2) vs. 25 Watts (PD 3).

But if you decide on your phones by what they look like, not by what they do, no one can tell you what to do, because no one knows how you feel about different looks. (It's like buying a Yugo because it's flashy ... and about the worst car ever sold in the US.)

I started a similar reply and then threw it out. Subjective questions like this can't be answered. In the end I fully agree with Rukbat, what the device can do vs what it looks like is more impressive to me.

To the OP, there are a ton of videos on YouTube that will show what each phone looks like, you might want to start there.