Bricked for good?

Swaggin Dragon

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
My evo just got the boot loop problem today, so I started finding ways to fix it. Since it wouldn't cooperate with the RUU, I had to flash the PC36IMG.zip to it using the bootloader, but I got an error when updating in the radio_V2 when updating and now my phone wont power up AT ALL. Not even to bootloader. How can I fix this?

P.S. I'm a noob to this so please explain thoroughly.

bgaspro@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My evo just got the boot loop problem today, so I started finding ways to fix it. Since it wouldn't cooperate with the RUU, I had to flash the PC36IMG.zip to it using the bootloader, but I got an error when updating in the radio_V2 when updating and now my phone wont power up AT ALL. Not even to bootloader. How can I fix this?

P.S. I'm a noob to this so please explain thoroughly.

If you can't even boot to the bootloader or recovery, chances are you are permanently bricked. Connect your phone to your PC and see if it recognizes it as a "Qualcomm (or something similar) USB device/modem/etc. If so, then, it would be a goner....

Sorry, buddy.... :(

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Or, just download "SuperSonic RUU.exe" for your phone, put your phone in FASTBOOT USB and let it run.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582