Broken out 3.0 with v6 update released!

magoxr

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I might give this a shot. I just would like to see some screen shots first.

Sent from my Kindle using Tapatalk 2

Isaiah.Israel

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
honestly I like the UI of eclipse more. I'm also getting some reboots. You might want to stay on eclipse for now. I'm going to keep testing broken out though.

ferndog75

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Tried it out and yeah, not very impressed. Just stick with either the original broken out or the eclipse. Both of those have a better ui.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Android Central Forums

liteon163

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I went from rooted stock v4, to rooted stock v6, to Broken Out 2.0 (for only one day before 3.0 came out), to Broken Out 3.0. So far, 3.0 seems the best. But you can see I haven't tried Eclipse.

I did initially have some issues with 3.0 that required two battery pulls, but now it seems to be working fine. I still have occasional problems getting the screen to rotate, but I'm getting the impression that this has more to do with my widgets than the UI.

One of these days I'll get a little more adventurous and try Eclipse, and maybe some other launchers too.

Isaiah.Israel

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I went from rooted stock v4, to rooted stock v6, to Broken Out 2.0 (for only one day before 3.0 came out), to Broken Out 3.0. So far, 3.0 seems the best. But you can see I haven't tried Eclipse.

I did initially have some issues with 3.0 that required two battery pulls, but now it seems to be working fine. I still have occasional problems getting the screen to rotate, but I'm getting the impression that this has more to do with my widgets than the UI.

One of these days I'll get a little more adventurous and try Eclipse, and maybe some other launchers too.

I went back to eclipse. In my opinion it's better. Nitro does really good theme work.

magoxr

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Brokenout 3.0 is good. I like the overall feel. I do miss the theme of eclipse but the xperia launcher isn't too bad.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strongfirm