Bugs in Jelly Bean

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok so iv been on the fence with upgrading because I would loose my free hotspot(foxfi) and all the bugs, is there an official list of bugs? I know a lot of members have some problems but is there any that have been reported by multiple users? Also will this resolve the contact loading issue?

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok so iv been on the fence with upgrading because I would loose my free hotspot(foxfi) and all the bugs, is there an official list of bugs? I know a lot of members have some problems but is there any that have been reported by multiple users? Also will this resolve the contact loading issue?

The contacts issue was fixed with the Jelly Bean update way back in December...

Are you still on ICS?

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Well I did the upgrade and don't see any big difference except for the contact issue being fixed.

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
They still didn't fix the focus issue when you do indoor video recording :thumbdown:

Nachos4587

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Jelly bean is really worse than ICS..the wallpaper cannot be applied as a spanning screen and it has bugs related to sizing of the wallpaper..keyboard has changed which is kind of annoying since I was used to the old one..I can no longer type a star next to the top of a word in case of a typo..all of this annoyance in just 12hrs of update.this sucks big-time..:(:-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d