Calendar App Icon always at 15?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i just noticed yesterday that the Calendar App Icon said "15" and yesterday was June 15. i thought that's cool - the Icon updates with the current date. i expected today to say "16" but it still says 15. i hit refresh and did a reboot and it still says 15. was it just coincidence that i just noticed this yesterday on the 15th and it is always at 15? any way to fix this?

i searched around for screen shots to confirm but could not find one with the Calendar App Icon.

again - i'm talking about the HTC Calendar App Icon - not a widget.

thanks!

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Yup. What he said. It is just a static picture of a calendar page, and the creator just happened to choose the 15th. Essentially really bad luck on your part to notice it on the day that was the 15th. That would be cool, but since it is just an icon/link and not a widget we are out of luck.

K--

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
What I do is use the calendar widget. That gets updated,and then to launch the calendar, double tap the widget.

bennish

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
ovE yeah, man i miss that. some really simple, classic, sensical things on webos.

npark... sure, but double clicking? google really should understand there's something called usability.

azkevman

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
If you use the smaller 1x4 calendar widget you only have to single tap the calendar icon to enter the app, and you get a updating date along with it.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
What I do is use the calendar widget. That gets updated,and then to launch the calendar, double tap the widget.

ovE yeah, man i miss that. some really simple, classic, sensical things on webos.

npark... sure, but double clicking? google really should understand there's something called usability.

No need to double tap. Single tap works fine for me. I've started using Jorte Calendar widget, btw. Instead of just showing the day (which I have in my notification bar), it shows a tiny list of my upcoming appointments. Much more useful. See the bottom right of the screen shot:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tudi23