Call ringer to silence

jd4d

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the Tmobile variant of the v10 and a friend of mine has the Verizon version. My problem is I'm not able to turn the volume all the way down to silence the ringer and he is. In order for me to silence the ringer I have to go into my notifications and set priority. Why is that? And is anyone else with the Tmobile version running into this.?

Posted via the Android Central App

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the Tmobile variant of the v10 and a friend of mine has the Verizon version. My problem is I'm not able to turn the volume all the way down to silence the ringer and he is. In order for me to silence the ringer I have to go into my notifications and set priority. Why is that? And is anyone else with the Tmobile version running into this.?

Not sure what you mean. I am on T-Mobile and I just tap the ring/vibration toggle when I swipe down from the top of the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App with an awesome V10

jd4d

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what you mean. I am on T-Mobile and I just tap the ring/vibration toggle when I swipe down from the top of the phone.

But it only puts it on vibrate and doesn't mute the ringer.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
But it only puts it on vibrate and doesn't mute the ringer.

So you just want nothing, no sound no vibration? Have you tried putting the interruption toggle in the quick settings bar? I've never messed with it, just an idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMY2024