can any1 play NFS: Most Wanted on their N4???

minhbt

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I tried to download but it said the device isnt compatible. Hving said that i was abled to download and install on my previous Nexus 4 device (i cant however install it on my current replacement Nexus 4). Can some1 explain?

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The game probably isn't compatible but just download the apk from a third party or something and you can install. Or get it on your computer with some glitch.
Who knows

minhbt

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
The weird thing is, the first Nexus 4 device i received. I purchased the game from the store and installed it flawlessly. It just happened that the replacement device isnt compatible. Very weird.

Last edited:

promanex

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Might be a glitch i have it on mine installed it no problem also installed it on my mum's without issue

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
[Quoted post deleted by moderator]

is it still illegal though he has the game? Just wondering. But anyways that can have some malware and some other bad stuff and even advertisements to the site which might be bad

Last edited by a moderator:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
We do not tolerate posts that advocate or assist piracy.

Any additional discussion may result in a ban without further warning.

Sent from my SGSIII

minhbt

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
We do not tolerate posts that advocate or assist piracy.

Any additional discussion may result in a ban without further warning.

Sent from my SGSIII

Ooopppsss... anw i dont really want to install the game that bad and keep in mind i paid for the app so have to download it from somewhere to install is silly. Reset the device but still no lucks so i wanted to ask if any1 might knw wat the problem is.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ooopppsss... anw i dont really want to install the game that bad and keep in mind i paid for the app so have to download it from somewhere to install is silly. Reset the device but still no lucks so i wanted to ask if any1 might knw wat the problem is.

Your question was perfectly appropriate. Some of the responses were not. Good luck and I hope you resolve your issue.

Sent from my SGSIII

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh man. My quote had been edited.
Well anyways search up how to on Google. There is someone saying about a glitch that you can use to get applications SPK download

Sent from my Nexus 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder