Can anyone tell me an app I could use my Samsung Pocket Plus S5301( android4.0.4) without pc?

Klovis 27

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I read that it gives more battery saving options and as you know it only has 2 Gb of internal memory and it isn't enough for me so,it would be great to move them to my sd card!And Thanks for the link i'll try it out but isn't there an app That would simplyfy without the need of a pc?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I read that it gives more battery saving options and as you know it only has 2 Gb of internal memory and it isn't enough for me so,it would be great to move them to my sd card!And Thanks for the link i'll try it out but isn't there an app That would simplyfy without the need of a pc?

Not that I'm aware of. You can look into the Framaroot app, but I'm sure if your device is supported. You can definitely move content to your SD Card with root. As for battery saving options, root will do much. I guess you can Uninstall/freeze apps that hog ram and use a lot of CPU power. The link above was just a kickstarter so you can go from there when you look up things. Let me know if you have anymore questions and I'll be happy to help.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.

Klovis 27

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I've already tried framaroot and when I open It they say that my device "seems not vulnerable " guess I'll have to try the link!

And I have another problem if you can help it would be great!Sometimes my device shuts down saying i have no battery while I had like 30% of battery life!!!And I bought my battery like 3 weeks ago!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I've already tried framaroot and when I open It they say that my device "seems not vulnerable " guess I'll have to try the link!

And I have another problem if you can help it would be great!Sometimes my device shuts down saying i have no battery while I had like 30% of battery life!!!And I bought my battery like 3 weeks ago!

It could be that either the battery you bought is faulty, or the motherboard of the device is not reading the battery's level correctly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manujws00