Can I get some advice on getting a new Android device?

A

AC Question

Advice on getting a new Android device.

I am getting desperate! I have lost all faith in myself to choose a good Android device.

Although poor, I have managed to purchase many Android devices to try and suit my needs.

For example:

I got a Galaxy S3, only to find the signal and battery were crap, and I couldn't use the Tincore or sixaxis app to use any controller to play any games properly.

I bought a Doogee Valencia Y100 Pro thinking it was a great deal, only to later learn that it couldn't be rooted, and the unofficial remote play app for the PS4 lagged, unlike the Galaxy S3.

I bought an unbranded Quad Core, 1.5GB Ram tablet, and guess what, it performed FAR worse than my Sony Xperia E1 ever did, and the E1 is crap!

These are just a few of the examples. As you saw, all of these are budget devices.

Guys, I give up, I take off my cap, I'm not even going to try anymore. I am so disappointed with all this and myself, that I will never, again in life, brag, about, my technical knowledge. Ever.

I need your help. Can you please tell me what are the best budget to high price android devices I should get, it can be anything, a tablet, smartphone, smart console, that can also do the following:

Use Tincore Keymapper or the PS sixaxis app well.

Be able to properly use either a PS3/4 or android bluetooth controller.

Root.

Have atleast a 64GB capable micro sd card slot.

4G signal would be nice, but NOT necessary. Phone calls are not even necessary.

Remote play with PS4 either officially, or smoothly through the unofficial apk.

Run PPSSPP, N.O.V.A 3, Modern Combat 5, and Dead Trigger 2 well.

Have USB OTG.

Not necessary, but HDMI or MHL would be nice.

And have atleast 8GB of internal storage (more is preferable).

Please list the devices you think would best fit this fussy description. Also, please list expensive devices if you think they're the best, but I'm not rich, so cheaper ones would be good too.

Also, would a JXD S7800B or GPD Q9, or Archos Gamepad 2 be any good, or are they crap too?

Lastlty, I would be extremely glad if someone had such a device that did all this, and could personaly testify. Opinions would be greatly appreciated too, but, I'm just saying.

Thanks in advance. I will eagerly await your replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers