Can I get some help with my Bigben tablet (BB8252) Android 4.4.2?

A

AC Question

bigben tablet (BB8252) android 4.4.2 HELP !

Hi !
First of all ... I WAS BLIND AND IN RUSH when I've purchase this tablet ....is the only thing I found here (Cyprus) for a child !...now the first bigget problem is the limited internal memory !...I extend it with SD card (32Gb) but is impossible to move and make apps to run from it .... I've tried many apps just to move the preinstalled games and kids apps on SD....but no result...also I've try to root (I don't have to much experience with that) with so many apps(Towelroot , Kingo Root , Vroot , Iroot ,Framaroot ...I've may forget some of them) I,ve read and try everything I found on the internet .... no success :| not even the camera app doesn't have a way to save files directly on SD... I REALLY NEED HELP PLS !
Just to run most of things from SD!

Specifications of the KIDS TAB:
• Android 4.4.2 operating system
• Action ATM7021 (1.2 GHz) Cortex A9 CPU Dual Core
• GPU: POWER VR SGX 540
• RAM memory: 1Gb DDR3 Dual Channel
• Storage capacity: 4Gb
• Micro memory card reader SD/SDHC up to 32Gb
• Communication: Bluetooth® 3.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
• Dual cameras
• Directional sensor
• HDMI 1080p mini port
• Integrated loud speaker and microphone

Thanks ! I'm waiting an answer !

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: bigben tablet (BB8252) android 4.4.2 HELP !

Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid you're stuck. Not all devices can be rooted (or rather, for some devices, no one will spend any time trying to find a root exploit). Not all devices allow an app to be moved to SD, and for those that do allow it, not all apps can be moved. Even if you can move an app, only a portion of it gets moved. So you're very limited with that device. Sorry!

Kermitt02

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: bigben tablet (BB8252) android 4.4.2 HELP !

I have exactly the same problem.
Try APK root method
Try other method by USB

Without success.
This tab have only 800 Mo Free before make update, less than 150 mo after initial update.

Then, we can only use small android application, cannot delete vendor application
In fact, a tab for internet navigation ... youtube video ..

If someone have news for us to root, then redirect install app on external SD ...
Do you think, a day that will be possible, therefor i will sell it and buy a new acer tab

Marxxx72

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello, i also have the BB8252 and i had the same problem. It is possible to root the tablet with KingRoot.
Everything works fine, but be carefull. It seems that i have uninstalled an important systemapp and now i doesn´t boot anymore.
i don´t know if there exists custom roms or programs to flash. so, at the moment it´s only a brick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001