Can someone help me to develop a chinese app for free?

piano0011

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I need someone to assist me in developing a free chinese app for writing chinese characters. Most of the apps only allow us to write one character at a time and not any character or characters that we like. It would be good if we can write characters in a sentence as well... thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the Developers Lounge since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried each available Chinese-capable keyboard with each available Chinese language pack? (I don't know any written Chinese in either style, but I do know that there are two styles, so that complicates things even more.)

As for a Chinese-reading developer willing to spend the time with you to understand exactly what you want, then the time to develop, test and debug the app (nothing in app development is simple - there are always bugs), for nothing but giving you an app you want, the chance is pretty slim, unless he or she has already developed one because he or she feels the same as you do and is capable of doing something about it. (That's how a lot of free apps originate - the developer needs an app to do something, develops the app, then releases it for free because ... why not? [I just wrote a little routine to generate any number of Fibonacci numbers, but that's too trivial to turn into an app - but I've released things I've developed that I thought might interest others (and one got joke-renamed by a PC World editor).])

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe