can we talk about Visible?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

VZW is promoting Visible (visible.com). I'm interested in it because I have horrible internet service in the country. We can't get cable so all I have is my hotspot and that data gets used up fast and then I'm stuck with agonizingly slow (if any) service. It' one of the reasons I'm phasing out my website business this year.

What do you folks know about Visible? It says on the website it's powered by VZW and that there is not supposed to be any loss of speed so like having *real* internet. Also says that it's $40 per month after the first month but I haven't been able to find what the first month is. I have a phone on a purchase plan with VZW and not even 1/2 paid for yet. I wonder if they would switch that over if I go to Visible?

Any feedback is welcome, thank you.

Deb

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Visible only really has one plan and the initial cost depends on how you sign up.. bring your own phone or purchase one from them and wether or not you make use of party pay. You might want to check out the Android Central review which covers a lot about the service. - https://www.androidcentral.com/visible-review