Can you create a folder on the app screen?

lcchick

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Just got my (used, stock configuration) epic, and I am trying to figure out some of the nuances. There are a LOT of applictions on the app screen, and I could do without a lot of them. On my old blackberry, I'd just put all of the apps I didn't use into a folder and not worry about them. I tried that on this phone but could only get folder on the home screen and that doesn't serve my purpose. Is there a eay to make a folder for apps on the apps screen? Thanks, Lisa

Zeinzu

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
No. The app drawer is a secondary screen, not the main screen when you enter the UI. It's function is to show you all of your apps. Creating folders on the homescreen is a method to ease finding apps you use most often, or to categorize them. You can however use a third party homescreen application with ability to "hide" apps from view within the app drawer. Just search around for the most popular homescreen applications that support your version of Android and have the feature, download, set as default, and setup your homescreens/app drawer as you see fit.

Sent from my SPH-D700 CM9 RC1 4.0.4

Reactions: lcchick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rscmlc1