Can you help me UNROOT my Tab 3?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I got it all installed and in "About Device" it says I'm running Android 4.1.2. Yay.

However, MY GOOGLE PLAY STORE STILL IS NOT WORKING!!!!! :( What else can I do?! Everytime I open it, it thinks for a second, shuts down and gives me a message that says "Unfortunately, Google Play Store" has stopped.". I've cleared Cache & Data.

?!

Let me think about this for a bit.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

silverbastet

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
No problem! Get back to me with what you find out. I'm really losing my mind on this tablet, and Google isn't helping me anymore. I sure hope you can, lol! :)

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
No problem! Get back to me with what you find out. I'm really losing my mind on this tablet, and Google isn't helping me anymore. I sure hope you can, lol! :)

Try going into settings-apps-play and see if it tells you the version.

silverbastet

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Oh. :( I don't know what else to do. I just tried to open Google Play Store again, and it's still doing it. "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped working."

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh. :( I don't know what else to do. I just tried to open Google Play Store again, and it's still doing it. "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped working."

I would call Samsung and see what they have to suggest. I am stuck on this one.

silverbastet

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Do you know what...I saw the "reset and restore to factory settings" option in the settings so I figured, what the heck. I may as well. So I did that (lost all my downloads) but...everything runs just fine now (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!) including Play Store. I hope I encounter no more issues!!

You were a MASSIVE help to me, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I couldn't have done any of this and got it back to its original condition without you!!!

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Do you know what...I saw the "reset and restore to factory settings" option in the settings so I figured, what the heck. I may as well. So I did that (lost all my downloads) but...everything runs just fine now (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!) including Play Store. I hope I encounter no more issues!!

You were a MASSIVE help to me, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I couldn't have done any of this and got it back to its original condition without you!!!

Hey...I am just glad something worked. All I ask is Pay it forward.
See you in the forums.

SmileyWitchFaerie

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Please someone help me unroot my samsung galaxy tab 3 SM-T210R? I've had the tablet for a year and it updated quite forcefully, it locked me out till I accepted the kitkat update even though it was set not to updated. It over heats and the battery dies very quickly, so I looked up how to root it and did it . Only what I wanted was to put Jellybean back in it. I searched google again and found this method used it and now my tablet is stuck on the samsung screen. I used Odin 3.07 when that didn't work I tried odin 3.09 It said everything was ok and it passed on both but . it's still not loading the tablet. I'm in the US I d/led the Jellybean firmware from sammobile T210RUEAMK1_T210RXARAMK1_XAR. Please help. Thank you.

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I did the same thing from Sam mobile but you should look up rootjunky on YouTube and his tablet restore method but, you should follow that restore method and use the firmware from Sam mobile and this time extract it and put everything you extracted in a separate folder then use the Odin program in the description and you should be good to go!!! Hope this works and helps!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow