cannot connect to internet

Faldie Michaels

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi there i have a Galaxy S4 i am on contract with cell c i go on internet Google all the time i only go on wi fi due to my airtime no data then i use wi-fi but this morning i played with the phone an some where along the line i press something wrong NOW i cannot go on wi fi or the internet at all some how later i tried again then i was on via wi fi is shows on the bottom of the Google home page unavailable location i am 100% positive i have never seen that on that page can you please help me I really need to sort it out please PM me. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi there i have a Galaxy S4 i am on contract with cell c i go on internet Google all the time i only go on wi fi due to my airtime no data then i use wi-fi but this morning i played with the phone an some where along the line i press something wrong NOW i cannot go on wi fi or the internet at all some how later i tried again then i was on via wi fi is shows on the bottom of the Google home page unavailable location i am 100% positive i have never seen that on that page can you please help me I really need to sort it out please PM me. thanks

Welcome to the forums!
I am confused. Do you have WiFi back?

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

It sounds like you got wifi working again and can connect to Google. The message about location probably just means that you've turned location services off in your phone settings.