cannot connect to Web off wifi on samsung s4

Ann237

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Help! I just got a Samsung galaxy s4 less than 2 weeks ago the Internet works great as long as I have wifi on, as soon as I turn it off or am away from any coverage I can kiss all the Internet use goodbye as well. I have had sprint for years, and never had problems with any other of the phones I had like this...do I need to do something I may not of known about? Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You're certain mobile data is turned on, right? Are you seeing a 3G or 4G indicator? Does anyone else with Sprint have good mobile data reception in the same place that you don't? I'd talk to Sprint about this first.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Same question as Diddy about the indicator.

It might be sprint's fault, that happened to me last year when I got my GS4.
Thank God it didn't happen this year when I got my GS5!

Sent From Another Galaxy

Ann237

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes I do have the motor data checked. No problems with connection with other phones of friends in area. Once in awhile I do get a 3g symbol, but not long at all!! Really stinks. I am fully disabled and I do not go out that often but when I do extremely important that I can count on ALL functions of the phone. I bought it at Best Buy when I went to buy the new phone, at this branch office that was next door that happens to have been closed permanently. Guess I will have to return to them. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear