Cant download 2.2

Dante8205

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
When i go into the about phone folder, system updates is in grey and wont allow me to search. Is this because im in an extended network?

charlier180

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I do not think you can take the OTA over WIFI if you are not activated.

Probably not but I thought I would ask to see if someone else with a DX that had not been activated had been successful in pulling down the 2.2 update.

Seeing all the posts about lockups on the "M" screen after update and boot up concerns me about doing the update just yet. May just wait a few more days until more information comes out about the cause of these lockups.

jsaren

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Probably not but I thought I would ask to see if someone else with a DX that had not been activated had been successful in pulling down the 2.2 update.

Seeing all the posts about lockups on the "M" screen after update and boot up concerns me about doing the update just yet. May just wait a few more days until more information comes out about the cause of these lockups.

I have leaked 2.2 on my "X" my girl did not she did the OTA and she is locked at the "M" logo as well

JDHunz

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Heck...I can't even get it to download. It started, then stopped and now it just says "Download in progress" but there is no indicators/download status showing...and it won't even let me check for system updates anymore...tried rebooting and restarting all to no avail...

Any thoughts or suggestions???

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itistho