cant establish connection to google play after reset?

Adam Ashby

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
i tried to root but ive now reset the phone and when i try to sign in my google play store account it gives me the message that it 'cant establish a reliable internet connection' ive tried a few things but no luck. please help.

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Have you tryed another factory reset if that dont work maybe connect it to pc companion and repair it :) hope this helps

Sent from my C6603 using AC Forums mobile app

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
i tried to root but ive now reset the phone and when i try to sign in my google play store account it gives me the message that it 'cant establish a reliable internet connection' ive tried a few things but no luck. please help.

I'm not sure but you may need to start a new Google account. This might be similar to that frameworks problem (when people try to force an update).

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

oj88

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I've had similar problems and I found out that when the device's clock and date settings are too far off (like after a hardware reset), Google Play won't allow you to connect.

Adam Ashby

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
My time and date were automatically updated, when i try to make a new google account, no usernames are available, nomatter what i enter...

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
My time and date were automatically updated, when i try to make a new google account, no usernames are available, nomatter what i enter...

Try this and let me know if it works.

Go into Phone Settings
Tap on Apps
Select Reset

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe