Can't sync iCloud IMAP email accounts w ICS

drp90210

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
The ICS auto downloaded this morning. Am now unable to sync my mac.com email addresses. Spent an hour with Verizon, deleted and re-entered email accounts, tried a bunch of different ports - it either says can't connect to the server or incorrect email or password. Am burnt out - help!

beach355

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like the same issue I had with Gmail. Here's the answer I found and posted in my own thread: "I fixed the problem.... Just in case anyone else runs up on this. It is an account sync issue. For whatever reason, after the ICS update Gmail was no longer synced. Go to Settings>Accounts & Sync> select Google and make sure Gmail is check marked. After doing this, new mail arrivals are noted on the drop down curtain."

Wanderist

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I am having issues getting a POP or IMAP email set up on my regular email through the email client. I used to be able to enter the incoming and outgoing smtp address, but now it just has one option and it isn't connecting. Anyone else have this issue and have a workaround?

vjr021

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I can't get either of my wife's emails to "Sync" she deletes emails on her phone, she still has to delete them on her desktop.

AOL and Exchange accounts.

Tried EVERYTHING, installed accounts in 2-3 different ways, still nothing.

Enjoy your ICS "Update" ugh.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz