Carries Gouging By Limiting Storage Space

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The mfg make their phones, not the carriers. They don't dictate if the phone will have a removeable battery or a Micro SD slot. They decide what their phones will have on them. I am not paying for a phone that doesn't have a micro SD card. I did when I got the Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 but on my phone.....no.....it has to have it. I love HTC but now will have to give Samsung a try. I just hope the signal works in my home area because have had problems with Samsung in the past not holding signal. I AM DISAPPOINTED IN HTC.
The carrier is the one that supplies the marketing $$$ for the phone. HTC can make the greatest phone in the world for Verizon today, but if it's not what verizon asked for the $$ for marketing will be pulled. Sure, you and I will know about it cause we read these forums on regular bases but your general public won't, end result is a great phone with bad sales number. So, yes you bet your behind the carrier gets a say on what gets put in a phone.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
The mfg make their phones, not the carriers. They don't dictate if the phone will have a removeable battery or a Micro SD slot. They decide what their phones will have on them. I am not paying for a phone that doesn't have a micro SD card. I did when I got the Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 but on my phone.....no.....it has to have it. I love HTC but now will have to give Samsung a try. I just hope the signal works in my home area because have had problems with Samsung in the past not holding signal. I AM DISAPPOINTED IN HTC.

Verizon approached HTC about building this phone and told them what to include.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya