Carry Pouch for Inspire

jdennysgirl

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a simple carry pouch that you clip to your belt to carry my Inspire. My Inspire has a plastic case on it that I want to keep on it and I am having a heck of a time finding a pouch that is big enough for the phone with the case on it. I've ordered 2 and both were too small. They just barely held the phone without the case on it! They were very tight-fitting. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I have to figure something out. BTW, this site is totally AWESOME!;)

enigmaos

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I ordered a case and holster separately. Hopefully, the holster is big enough for the case. I will update when I get them.

Also, I looked at seidio and otterbox and didn't like them due to size (otterbox) and removal issue (seidio). Are there other brands that offer case and holster together?

enigmaos

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Ordered this vertical case (link) but received this horizontal case (link).

Anyway, the horizontal case/pouch fits the phone + plastic case (in white) nicely. But, it doesn't fit the phone + case-mate tough case (in black). See attached pictures.

Size of horizontal case: 124 x 64 x 13mm
Size of vertical case: 123 x 68 x 13mm
Size of HTC Inspire: 121.92 x 68.58 x 11.68mm (4.8? x 2.7? x 0.46")

enigmaos

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE

- Vertical leather case: it does not fit the plastic case and case-mate tough case. Actual vertical case size: 119 x 68 x 13mm

- Seidio active holster: tough case - once in holster, it's very secure, but it's a little difficult to put in holster and remove from holster because of the clip on top.

Last edited:

jdennysgirl

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, this is what I ended up with which is lightweight and simple and does just what I need it to do. I got it at Walmart for 10.00. Clips onto my belt loop or when I wear sweats clips onto the waistband securely. Does the trick for me!

Reactions: rapjr72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik