Case-Mate Barely There case?

joeturni#CB

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Will the case mate fit into a seperate carrying case? I remember having the "barely there" for my BB tour, and was still able to fit it into a leather carrying case....or are guys carrying without a case. Someone mentioned the HTC Messenger...how is the fit, and how is the ability to get it in and out of the case when the phone rings?
Thanks...(finding the right case is almost impossible..)

dcfella

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Will the case mate fit into a seperate carrying case? I remember having the "barely there" for my BB tour, and was still able to fit it into a leather carrying case....or are guys carrying without a case. Someone mentioned the HTC Messenger...how is the fit, and how is the ability to get it in and out of the case when the phone rings?
Thanks...(finding the right case is almost impossible..)

I can still fit it into my leather holster. It slides in fairly easy, but the flap needs to be pushed into place with more force than w/out the case on.

cowgirl66

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I am currently using the amzer argyle luxe TPU case. I am seriously thinking about switching to the CM barely there. It just looks really nice and clean. I like the TPU but I would like to have an even slimmer feel to my EVO. I don't really care for the plaid design either but when I get my EVO this was the slimmest case I could find. I read about all the problems with the seidio cases scratching the phone and was wondering if the CM scratched the phone at all. If someone who has used both the TPU and the CM barely there could tell me how they compare that would be awesome. Thanks

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The CM doesn't scratch the phone. I haven't used the TPU, but I have seen the TPU for the Aria, so I imagine the thickness would be the same. The CM is much slimmer fitting than that TPU case. Not as protective, but slimmer fitting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldul1234