Caseen Chargers

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got a home charger and car charger from Caseen, along with a usb cord and free mini stylus. I used their back to school discount and got all for about $23.

The home charger seems to charge fast as it is on now and showing a fast charge process on my battery widget.

I will test out the car charger in a few days and report back when I see how fast it charges during a trip I have to take this weekend.

The chargers were each $9.99

HERE IS THE CASEEN NEXUS 7 PRODUCTS PAGE

Last edited:

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm personally not a fan of chargers that have an integrated cable, and would much rather have something with the USB ports.

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm personally not a fan of chargers that have an integrated cable, and would much rather have something with the USB ports.

That's why I purchased an extra USB/micro cable to use on my other PC. I got this extra home charger also for the 2nd PC area I use the N7 in. Since I have the stock charger to use where I need and the extra usb cord.....the integrated charger is a non issue for me.

The car charger is also integrated with the cable, but also fits my cell phone.....so non issue there for me as well.

I feel that the $23 I spent (with a discount), was a cheap investment to have extra home and car chargers and extra usb cable to use in 3 different places so I do not have to carry them around with me.

I could of spent $24 + shipping on just a stock charger/cable. :cool:

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's not a big deal, especially as most phones now have gone to the same connector. I just like the modular-ness of the separate cord. Partially from the number of times I've ordered people new laptop power supplies at $30-40 because a pet chewed a cord. lol

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it's not a big deal, especially as most phones now have gone to the same connector. I just like the modular-ness of the separate cord. Partially from the number of times I've ordered people new laptop power supplies at $30-40 because a pet chewed a cord. lol

Well except Sammy tab2 7.0 and iPad... lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays