Cases for the Nexus 6P

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I am now a premium reseller for the Ziplock Brand of phone cases. I have plenty in stock that fit the 6p. Hit me up if you want one... only $19.99 + shipping (6-8 weeks for processing and delivery)

snackbag.jpg

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else receive their Verus case from the $2 deal? I received a defective one. Blocks the autofocus still..

Update:
I contacted Verus support and they will be sending out a revised replacement. Overall a very nice case.
I did as well. Emailed them, waiting a reply.

jasonaward

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually trying to decide between the Adopted CLEAR Frost Case, and the Spigen Case Ultra Hybrid.

Well, the big difference here is that the Adopted case is frost whereas he Spigen is completely clear. I just received the Adopted case, and it's okay, but it's a little more opaque than I'd like. I ordered the Spigen and the Ringke and will probably end up ultimately using one of those.

vomhorizon

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Well, the big difference here is that the Adopted case is frost whereas he Spigen is completely clear. I just received the Adopted case, and it's okay, but it's a little more opaque than I'd like. I ordered the Spigen and the Ringke and will probably end up ultimately using one of those.

Could you please post a photo of the adopted case?

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
thank you! The last I looked Ringe Fusion wasn't available. Fusion has softer edges than other clear cases.

Highland Droid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had the MoKo Hybrid case for a couple weeks now. Depending on shipping, I should have my 6P this week yet to let you know how it fits. Looks great to me so far. No branding anywhere on the outside!

CBasden218

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
ordered a sick custom dbrand case for the 6p and a spigen i'll decide if i want to keep the spigen, but i'm leaning towards less is more and rolling with the custom dbrand strickly

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Ah, went with the Ringke clear Fusion case tonight, but not 100% sold I'll keep it long. My order quickly changed to shipped today and arriving this Thurs, a long way ahead of schedule than 11/5-11/9! I like the Spigen and a couple others more, but the Ringke was the only one available this week, other than I guess the ones made by Google, but they are overpriced IMO.

I'll rock this one for a week or two and then when all the 6P cases are out, I'll decide on my "final" one :)

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
ordered a sick custom dbrand case for the 6p and a spigen i'll decide if i want to keep the spigen, but i'm leaning towards less is more and rolling with the custom dbrand strickly
I'm really thinking about using a dbrand carbon fiber skin this time around myself. The white carbon fiber on the frost would look glorious, but I feel like I'll end up gripping it on one of its corners and well,that's all she wrote.

jasonaward

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I typically like Spigen Ultra Hybrid cases. I did order this, but of course, I won't receive it for a while. I also ordered a Ringke Fusion case, which is what I currently have on my Nexus 6, and really like:

Amazon.com: Nexus 6P Case - Ringke FUSION [Crystal View] ** Shock Absorption TPU Bumper Drop Protection **[FREE HD Screen Protector] Premium Clear Hard Back [Anti-Static][Scratch Resistant] for Huawei Nexus 6P: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm not sure yet which one I'll end up ultimately using.

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site

I think it looks good and ordered one; I want a case that still shows how nice looking the phone is. The complaints about previous versions of this Spigen case is that some models have allowed dust to accumulate inside the case which, in some cases, has scratched the phone. Hopefully the 6P version of the case is better engineered, so it keeps the dust out. If it doesn't, I'll just remove the phone as I notice the dust starting to accumulate.