Cases for the Tab S8 Ultra

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Amazon and Ebay have cases. The cases for a Tab S7 will also fit on a Tab S8 and a case for S7+ will fit on a S8+. Not sure about he Ultra.
There's not a lot of selection yet but that will probably change as there are more S8s out there.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Designed for Galaxy Tab S8 Case (2022) / Galaxy Tab S7 Case (2020) with S Pen Holder - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CY9W2G...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU7042618

I bought this one for my S8. It's pretty good. Doesn't add a lot of bulk to it. It'll get me by until my two backordered cases arrive from Samsung in 3 weeks. I only wish the magnet on the flap was a little stronger.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I was just throwing this one out there for suggestions in case they made one for the ultra as well. Hopefully you can find one that suits your needs.

frank-barnett

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
If you have the 8 Ultra- i think the only thing available right now is the keyboard cover from samsung. I’m not crazy about the case. It’s a great set up if you have a desk, but not if you need to work with it on your lap like I can right now with my iPad Pro and keyboard.

Hope some third party does offer something because the tablet is amazing!

fred72matt

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
If you have the 8 Ultra- i think the only thing available right now is the keyboard cover from samsung. I’m not crazy about the case. It’s a great set up if you have a desk, but not if you need to work with it on your lap like I can right now with my iPad Pro and keyboard.

Hope some third party does offer something because the tablet is amazing!

Yeah I got the tablet yesterday. I'm supposed to get the keyboard case with it (which I will never use) but the ship date on that is Mar 18th. I refuse to even setup that big a tablet with no case. Heading to best buy today to see if I get lucky🤞🏾

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans